Enhanced Safety Measures
360 CHICAGO Observation Deck and TILT have reopened to the public.
As of February 28th, 2022, proof of vaccination and masks are recommended but not be required, in accordance with guidance from the City of Chicago.
What to Expect When You Visit
A Safe and Welcoming Environment
- Our site is following all recommendation of the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago and is using EPA/ CDC approved cleaning agents and following sanitizing guidelines.
- CDC approved electrostatic cleaning procedures and antimicrobial surface solutions are being utilized on site to further help prevent the spread of germs on touchpoint surfaces.
- The handlebars and glass in TILT are sanitized after every use.
- We have installed state-of-the-art air purification technology in our elevators and throughout our experience.
- The Cloud bar and café will offer grab and go food options and disposable service items such as cups and flatware.
- We are no longer operating at limited guest capacity, following the guidance of local and state authorities.
- Face coverings are recommended but not required as of 2/28/2022.
- Social distancing is welcome but not required based on current Chicago guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the space for the use of both our guests and team members. Everyone visiting 360 CHICAGO is encouraged to wash their hands frequently, utilize hand sanitizer when necessary, and avoid touching their faces.
- All 360 CHICAGO team members are fully vaccinated and tested for COVID-19 regularly.
- Team members will be instructed to stay home and consult their medical professional if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, if they have been in contact with a person with COVID-19, or if there is an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within their household.
- All guests of 360 CHICAGO are asked to stay home and consult their medical professional if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, if they have been in contact with a person with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, or if there is an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within their household.
- Team members are required to wash their hands for at least twenty seconds at the start of their shift, upon returning from breaks, and as needed.
- Prior to reopening, all team members completed training on new protocols and requirements.
- We encourage all tickets be purchased online, in advance.
- Guests who buy tickets on site must pay with credit card, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay. We will not accept cash payments at this time.
- Our team members will perform all transactions at our ticketing desk, Cloud Bar, and gift shops from behind an acrylic protective barrier.
- Visit with Chicago CityPASS to save 49% on admission to 360 CHICAGO plus 4 more top Chicago attractions. You’ll get instant, paperless mobile ticket delivery for simple touchless entry. LEARN MORE about CityPASS.