The best observation deck in downtown Chicago just got better with the Magnicity app!
The app allows you to travel through our beautiful city and discover hidden gems presented in a wide variety of formats including 3D models, filters, and more! It’s perfect for all ages, so if you’re looking for fun things to do for families in Chicago, visit 360 CHICAGO and download the Magnicity app to enhance your experience!
Chicago As You’ve Never Seen it Before
Maybe you’re from Chicago and are used to the views of the city, seeing the tallest buildings, Willis Tower, the Navy Pier Ferris wheel, and Lake Michigan. Or maybe it’s your first visit to the Windy City, and you want to see ALL of it!
360 CHICAGO and the Magnicity app can help you achieve that. Simply aim your smartphone camera outward and navigate through all the iconic locations the city has to offer.
You’ll discover new things about the city with the app’s unique features, which include:
- 3D Viewing: You’ll have the opportunity to interact with landmarks and popular sites and monuments in 3D and augmented reality.
- Visit the past: Go back in time and learn the history of the Great Chicago Fire.
- Chicago neighborhoods: Learn more about the rich history of our unique neighborhoods.
- Quizzes: Take the Chicago quiz to see how much you truly know about this city.
- Stories: Educate yourself with video sequences that teach you about the city’s past and present.
- Fancy photo opps: Learn all about the city’s best points of interest & where you can take the best photos of Chicago.
If you’re looking for things to do in downtown Chicago, look up! Come up to the 94th floor and experience all of downtown at once.
Plan Your Trip
Chicago has so much to offer. From Millenium Park to the Chicago River, Maggie Daley Park to the Magnificent Mile, you can find so much to do while downtown. If you’d like to experience it all at once and learn more about each attraction, plan a trip to the observation deck at 360 CHICAGO. Buy your tickets here.