PLAN YOUR VISIT
Whether you’re visiting Chicago for the first time or just making a day trip 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck is the perfect place to start your visit. On the menu above you’ll find everything you need to know to plan your trip, from hours and pricing to a list of fun ways to help your kids rise to the occasion. Below you can find out even more about our engaging on-site amenities. At 360 CHICAGO, there’s always plenty more to see and do.
THE REAL CHICAGO
360 CHICAGO takes great pride in being part of the Chicago community at such an iconic location. We believe the history, culture, and character of our city is unmatched, and we strive to provide an engaging, immersive experience for Chicago visitors and residents alike. Our weekly series of activities highlight the city at its best. From gifted photographers, guides, yoga instructors, magicians, artists, and musicians to locally produced beer and spirits, we’ve put together a talented group of people with the goal of infusing every visit with something authentically, undeniably—CHICAGO.
AN INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE
At 360 CHICAGO, the guest experience begins at the ground floor with a museum-style exhibition celebrating Chicago’s history and nine of its culturally rich neighborhoods. Then take the elevators to the 94th floor where you’ll be greeted by breathtaking 360-degree views of Chicago’s dazzling skyline and majestic lakefront from the 17,000-square foot observation deck.
- High definition interactive touch screens: Guests have the opportunity to gaze upon their favorite views and interactively learn about the sights from every angle imaginable. The panoramic touch screens feature 360-degree views of the Chicago skyline as well as information on the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery, and culture.
- Available in 6 different languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Chinese.
BUILDING FUN FACTS
- 360 CHICAGO's elevators are some of the fastest in the country – they travel at 20 miles an hour!
- On a clear day, you can see 4 states from the 94th floor.
- Each of 875 N Michigan Avenue’s X-shaped cross braces are 18-stories tall.
- The air at the top is an average of six degrees cooler than the air at its base.
- The building's 44th floor features a private grocery store and swimming pool.
- The world's first mixed-use tower
- Read more about the former John Hancock Center