Website Use Terms and Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”)
The following Terms & Conditions describes the terms and conditions under which the services of this 360chicago.com Website are provided. The website is owned by 360Chicago (the “Company”). By accessing this Website and using any service provided by this Website, including but not limited to viewing any of its content or purchasing any ticket or merchandise, or utilization of any resources, information, content, materials and results from such services or products on the Website, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations governing the use of this Website. Please read these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, then you are not authorized to use the Website.
1. We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms & Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.
2. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
3. This Website is for private personal use by consumers only.
a. Any other use or attempt to use this Website, or any of the services provided through this Website for commercial purposes (including the purchase of tickets for the purpose of resale), directly or indirectly, by you or by a third party is strictly prohibited.
b. If we determine that you are purchasing a large quantity of tickets, we will presume that you are purchasing such tickets for resale purposes and at our sole election, we will cancel your transaction(s) and restrict your access to this Website.
c. Any unauthorized access or use will be, among other things, a trespass, and we reserve the right to pursue our legal rights for any unauthorized access or use of this Website, including seeking civil remedies and equitable relief to the fullest extent possible, as well as referral of matters to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
4. You expressly agree that you will use this Website only for lawful purposes. You will not post or transmit through this Website any material which: (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable; (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; (iv) creates or attempts to create any liability of the Company, (v) contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services
5. When you purchase tickets or merchandise from us, or when you become a registered user with us to facilitate future transactions, you are communicating with us electronically and by doing so, you consent to receive electronic communications from us regarding a purchase you are making or an event to which you have purchased tickets. Additionally, by consenting to accept electronic communications from us, you also agree that all agreements, disclosures and notices, including any updates to these Terms & Conditions, may be provided to you electronically and that an electronic communication from us satisfies any legal requirement that a communication be in writing.
6. Without limiting any other remedies that we may have available at law or in equity, upon our confirmation that you have breached any Terms & Conditions, we may, without notice, cancel any pending transactions you may have with us and restrict or deny your access to our Website and services, including any services we provide through channels other than the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy to the Company for a breach of this Agreement and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for any alleged breach.
7. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right to use any trademarks or intellectual property displayed on this Website without our prior written permission.
8. Age requirement: You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the Terms & Conditions set forth in this document, and to abide by and comply with the Terms & Conditions.
9. These terms & Conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. These Terms & Conditions, as updated from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between us, with respect to the terms and conditions of use of this Website and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between us.
Additional Terms & Conditions Regarding Ticket Purchases
A. These are meant as a supplement to the Terms & Conditions above and are specific to tickets purchase.
B. Access to our facility may be subject to additional restrictions that may in force from time to time at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to remove any ticket holder from our facility, at our sole discretion, should such ticket holder not abide with our rules and policies. In the event we remove you from our facilities, your sole remedy will be the refund of your ticket price.
C. Ticket availability is subject to change and can change rapidly.
D. If the amount you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
E. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. We will not refund or exchange any order once it has been confirmed. Once tickets are issued, they will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
F. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. We assume no liability arising from your resale or attempted resale of tickets purchased through us.
G. FORCE MAJEURE. In the event of a Force Majeure Event that renders it impossible for the tickets to be used on the date for which they are ticketed, we will issue a FUL REFUND for the tickets.
“Force Majeure Event” means any unforeseen event or circumstance beyond the parties’ reasonable control (including, but not limited to, acts of God, declared war in the continental United States, terrorist attacks in Chicago, or civil disorder that makes it illegal or impossible to provide or use the 360Chicago facilities.
H. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, Releases
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE COMPANY, ITS PARENT COMPANY, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS PARENT COMPANY, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR MAINTAINING THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
ANY LIABILITY THAT THE COMPANY, ITS PARENT COMPANY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES MAY HAVE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT EXPENDED BY YOU WITH US DURING THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; OR (B) $100.
Protecting the privacy of your personal information is important to us. In the course of selling tickets or other merchandise, we may collect and maintain certain personal information in order to perform various transactions and to communicate with you about your ticket order, ticket delivery or other inquiry. When you purchase tickets, we will share your personal information with a third-party credit card processor or other payment processing services to facilitate completion of your transaction. These entities may use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to the Company and are required to provide protection and confidentiality of your personal information. We do NOT sell or market your information to any third parties.
We do not target our Website or services to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16) without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 16, or the applicable age of consent in your jurisdiction, please do not submit any personal information or ask us to email you. If you are under the age of 18, you should get permission from a parent or guardian before you email us, submit information via or ask us to email you.