Plan your 360 Chicago visit
Whether you’re visiting Chicago for the first time or just making a day trip 360 CHICAGO Observation deck is the perfect place to start your visit. On the menu above you’ll find everything you need to know to plan your trip, from hours and pricing to a list of fun ways to help your kids rise to the occasion. Below you can find out even more about our engaging on-site amenities. At 360 CHICAGO, there’s always plenty more to see and do.
Hours & Pricing
The Essentials – when, where and how you can visit.
COME ON UP AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
360 CHICAGO observation deck is open during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Last entry is at 10:30 PM.
Friday and Saturday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Last entry is at 10:30 PM.
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Last entry is at 10:30 PM.
360 CHICAGO is open 365 days a year, including all holidays, unless otherwise noted.
General admission prices are outlined below. For ways to save and see more check out our special deals & packages.
|Pricing (One Visit)|
|Adult - 12+ years||
$22.00 (includes tax)
|Youth - 3–11 years||
$15.00 (includes tax)
|Children under 3||Free|
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the 360 CHICAGO SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
Chicago’s highest thrill ride will forever change the way visitors see Chicago
CHICAGO’S TALLEST, MOST THRILLING ATTRACTION
360 Chicago is proud to present TILT - Chicago's highest thrill ride. It will forever change the way visitors see Chicago.
TILT OUTWARD OVER 1,000 FEET ABOVE THE MAGNIFICENT MILE!
- TILT is the first of its kind in the world
- Safely holds up to 8 visitors at a time
- Extends out and over The Magnificent Mile® and Chicago's famous skyline
- Offers visitors unique, downward facing views from over 1,000 feet up
Special group rates are available and group reservations should be made at least 72 hours in advance by calling 312-751-3681.
Chicago Multimedia Exhibit!
At 360 CHICAGO, the guest experience begins at the ground floor with a museum-style exhibition celebrating Chicago’s history and nine of its culturally rich neighborhoods. Then take the elevators – some of the fastest in the country – and travel at 20 miles an hour to the 94th floor where you’ll be greeted by breathtaking 360-degree views of Chicago’s dazzling skyline and majestic lakefront from the 17,000-square foot observation deck. On a clear day, you can even see four neighboring states!
Spend ample time at 360 CHICAGO and explore the interactive learning opportunities:
- High definition interactive touch screens: Guests have the opportunity to gaze upon their favorite views and interactively learn about the sights from every angle imaginable. The panoramic touch screens feature 360-degree views of the Chicago skyline as well as information on the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery, and culture.
- The interactive and multimedia technologies are available in six different languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Chinese.
History of the construction of the iconic John Hancock Center:
- NEW: The Stories and Photos of Michigan Pete, A new interactive display that pays tribute to Evald Peterson, aka “Michigan Pete,” a head caisson inspector for construction of the John Hancock Building who captured his personal experiences in a journal that brings to life the architectural building feats and challenges recorded in his own words and pictures.
- Video documentary and panel exhibition
Want to learn more about our history? Read Our Story
BAR 94 is the highest bar in Chicago with a full 360-degree view of the city. Located on the north side of 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck, 1,000 feet above Michigan Avenue, BAR 94 aims to offer to every customer a memorable and stimulating experience. From its unbeatable views to its locally produced beers and spirits, BAR 94 is all about Chicago at its best.