360 Sky Yoga
Now Offering Virtual Sessions
Practice your sun salutations from 1,000 feet closer to the sun at 360 CHICAGO's online only 94th-floor yoga class.
360 Sky Yoga, 360 CHICAGO’s weekly sky-high yoga series, is coming back for online-only sessions beginning on Tuesday, May 5th.
Instructors Ashley Christensen and Britta Eumann will lead viewers through hour-long sessions on Facebook Live from over 1,000 feet above Chicago.
Take in 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck’s breathtaking views from a safe distance and enjoy these free weekly sessions from the comfort of your own home.
Can’t make it for the live broadcast? No problem! Full HD recordings of each class will be posted to 360 CHICAGO’s YouTube page the same day.
- May 5th - Join 360 Sky Yoga's instructor, Ashley Christensen, for a 50-minute gentle flow yoga class. If you're feeling a little tired and want to get your body moving, this class is for you!
- May 12th - 360 Sky Yoga's instructor, Britta Eumann, helps you wind down, let go, and relax after a long day with this soothing and gentle restorative yoga class with a beautiful sunset as a backdrop.
- May 19th - Ashley leads this heart-pumping yoga class. The class will start slow, amp it up a bit, and then end with stretching and a well-earned savasana (final resting pose).
- May 26th - Britta leads a slow-flowing, chill but gently energizing yoga class to get you moving mindfully as you prepare for the rest of your week
- No registration needed
- Classes are completely free
- Only the instructor is on camera, so wear whatever is comfortable
- Leave feedback in the comments and subscribe to our YouTube channel so we can keep making these!
About the Instructor: Ashley Christensen
Ashley took her first yoga class freshman year of college over half her life ago. Since then, she’s taken hundreds of classes as a student and attended four yoga retreats around the world. Ashley received her 200-hour yoga teaching certificate at YogaWorks in Costa Mesa, California in 2012, and completed trainings in restorative, yin, and kids’ yoga. Both her teaching and her personal practice focus on gentle, mindful movements. Her classes incorporate restorative elements, as well as grounding and meditation. She also teaches at the Park District of Oak Park, with Buddha Belly Kids Yoga, and Ahimsa Yoga.
About the Instructor: Britta Eumann
Britta is an experienced yoga teacher registered with Yoga Alliance (ERYT 200) with over 1000 teaching hours. After taking her first yoga class Britta was hooked by the practice, and soon after enrolled in her first yoga teacher training to help other people experience the same benefits. In her classes, where she emphasizes creating a safe space for every student, meeting them where they are in their personal yoga journey and guiding them safely to self-exploration and awareness of body, mind and breath and she is especially passionate about teaching yoga to all those who think they are too inflexible, exhausted, old, injured, ill or feel otherwise limited or excluded from the practice of yoga.
Photo credit Cindy Fandl IG/FB cindyfandlphotography